Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shut Up

Kim: I'm bored.

Kurt: Yeah, well if you hadn't forgotten the cord for the iPod, we wouldn't have to sit here and talk to each other.


Kim: OW! You poked me. I hate it when you poke me. God. You're such a jerk. This'll show you. HAH! Look at my awesome feet!


Kurt: Yuck. Put those hooves down. You disgust me.


Kim: Oh yeah? You gonna MAKE ME?


Kurt: All I gotta do is open the door and shove you out.


Kim: I hate you more with each passing day.

Kurt: And I you.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Ok, I'm not usually one to comment on my own blog, but I must say that my feet look genuinely chastened in the third pic. My feet are so expressive.

Kurt said...

Your feet aren't expressive. They're borne of Beelzebub and have no place in polite company.

Kim said...

See folks? It's ALL REAL.

Kurt said...

Stop hogging the comments! We'll alienate our public! Jeez.

Kim said...

Such a drama queen. See what I have to put up with?

Gwilly said...

I'm surprised I haven't received a call from the French Police Department yet ... lol!

Marc Diggins said...

I'm not quite sure what to say to a blog that actually continues into its own comments section.

MissParker said...

what is it w/you & pictures of ur feet wherever ya visit