Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tits and Ass

Kim: Hey Kurt.


Kurt: Yes Kim?

Kim: We liked each other better today, didn’t we?

Kurt: Yup.

Kim: My hair looked nice.


Kurt: And my ass looked great. I rock these new jeans. I can even make hanging laundry sexy.


Kim: That’s why I let you do it. 

Kurt: Handling your bra collection makes it all worthwhile.

Kim: Thanks Winners!

Kurt: I feel like the day started off right. Remember that rotund woman I told you about? The one I keep running over at the pool?

Kim: Your new friend.

Kurt: Apparently. They’re all quite genial there, and today she greeted me on the deck and told me how pleased she was with her progress. So I told her that I’d noticed her improvement too. Then later I essentially pawed her right breast when we collided, but she wasn’t phased. 

Kim: Perv.

Kurt: As if. Anyways, the instructor decided she was ready to swim all the way to the deep end. So me, barrel-chested dude, and some other guy paddled beside her for safety. Like a flotilla leading a cruise ship into harbour. When she made it to the other side, the whole pool burst into applause.

Kim: Another touching geriatric moment.

Kurt: Made up for the tit grab.

Kim: Hey, let’s talk about me now. I did a full yoga headstand for the first time this morning.

Kurt: I don’t believe you. Show me.

[Kim tries, fails]

Kim: Bleah. I’m still full from lunch.

Kurt: We ate a lot. Remember?


Kim: I’m still tasting it.

Kurt: I’m going to my room to count the jars of tapenade I bought this afternoon. There’d better still be ten, lady.

Kim: Why don’t you trust me?

Kurt: You smell like guilt.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

You did the full headstand?! I am learning that right now too, and can only get as far as "shins parallel to ceiling" then I totter and wobble and freak out and put my feet down. Congratulations! It must be the magical French air. Or, all that food and drink lowering your centre of gravity.

Kim said...

Yes, I finally did the headstand. But I can't hold it for long, and my legs still angle a bit forward. I know this because I had Kurt photograph me from behind this morning, and what with my legs going forward, my ass looked larger than I thought it should. Or maybe that's what my ass really looks like. I don't know. Who knows? Actually, everyone knows but me, now that I think about it ...

In any case, YES I did the handstand, and it probably is due to my sinking centre of gravity. But you'll just have to take my word for it.

Anonymous said...

Well, apart from the headstand that was all pretty creepy. Are you OK?
L

MissParker said...

don't trust her w/the tapenade Kurt ;-)